- Type: Rebuildable Atomizer, Rebuildable Tanks
- Rebuildable Atomizer: RBA, RTA
- Available color: Black
- Material: Glass, Stainless Steel
- Tank Capacity: 4.5ml
- Thread: 510
- Overall Diameter: 25mm
- Weight: 0.070 kg
- Size (L x W x H): 0.98 x 0.98 x 2.48 inches
- Top and bottom adjustable airflow
- Rotating oil lock makes a firm construction and avoids leaking
Fumytech Navigator RTA is the newest rebuildable from the well-known Fumytech. They are the one who gave us the great and one of my favorite Windforce RTA. We have a lot of RTAs and RDTAs nowadays and it is hard to stand out. As for Fumytech, one way to stand out to the crowd is to add a little bit of bling in their tanks, and that is what they did with the Navigator. It comes with a 24k gold compass in the middle of the tank and it really compliments the name and the design. This could be nice for some but for me, all I need is the performance.
Looking closely at the Navigator, this tank is made from Stainless Steel and Glass. It measures at 25mm in diameter and has a juice capacity of 4.5ml. It comes with a wide bore drip tip and it can be replaced with the usual 510 drip tip which is also included in the package. It features a top fill design for convenience.
The Navigator has two adjustable airflow holes; one at the top and one at the bottom. This is perfect for controlling the amount of air that will come into the chamber; although I always leave them wide open for more vapor production. This can be adjusted simply by twisting the airflow rings and both of them have stoppers.
Looking at the inside of the tank, it has a wide chimney which favors the cloud chasers. Attached to it is the chamber wherein you will see the 24k gold compass encased inside a glass tube
The chamber sports an adjustable juice flow control to prevent any juice from leaking. However, if you leave the juice flow open with e-liquids inside for a long period of time you will get a little amount of leak so be sure to close it whenever you are not using it.
The build deck is a velocity style deck with two coil slots on each post. It has a removable juice control ring which will also hold the cotton aligned to the juice slots. The deck is attached to the 510-gold plated connection which makes the tank compatible with almost every mod in the market.
For the purpose of the test, I had my deck built with the Frame Stapled Stainless Steel coils, dual coil build and I had it reading at 0.26 ohms. I used it with my kangertech juppi set at 70W Power mode. The cloud production is really amazing. The dual airflow system really helped in getting huge amount of vapor. With the top and bottom airflow, wide open, the flavor is not that noticeable. So, you have to make your own adjustment with the air flow to get the result that you need. There are no spit backs on this tank even if the juice flow is fully opened.
Overall, the Fumytech Navigator is a great RTA for both cloud and flavor chasers. The airflow system lets you choose if you want more cloud or more flavor. It is truly a combination of good looks and performance, the golden compass made it an eye-catching tank. For me, I would give this tank 5 out of 5 stars.
- Adjustable top and bottom airflow. This is a great feature to have on this tank since it will let the user control the amount of air coming in to the chamber.
- The build and machining on this tank is really gorgeous; every thread is smooth.
- The 24k gold compass looked really nice and it made this tank look classy compared to the standard stainless/black of others.
- There is nothing much to hate on this tank aside from the leaking which will only occur if you left the juice flow control open.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Fumytech Navigator BX RTA
- 1 x Japanese Cotton
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x screw
- 2 x Framed Staple Full SS Coil
- 2 x Framed Staple Full N80 Coil
- 8 x Silicone Ring
- 1 x Extra Replacement Tank
- 1 x Drip Tip