* Size: 58x40x84mm
* Weight: 196g
* Support Atomizer Maximum Size: 30MM
* Max Output Power: 360W (Within 4x 18650 ) / 220W (Within 2x 18650)
* Battery: 4x 18650 battery cells (not included)
* 1 x EXO 360 BOX Mod
* 1 x EXO XL Tank
* 1 x XL-C2 Coil 0.3ohm (40-80W)
* 1 x XL-C4 Coil 0.15ohm (50-215W)
* 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
* 1* USB Cable
* 1*510 Drip Tip Adapter
* 1*Vape band
* 1* Manual
* 1* Warranty Card
Powerful and long lasting, yes, I am talking about batteries. Something that is not big for your hand – ergonomic factor. You live in a world where advancement is of great importance, the technology of the device. Does it seem too good to be true? Is it possible?
I have here another flexile quad cell powered vape – IJOY EXO 360 full kit! Two 18650 batteries can give you up to 220W and if you’re urging for more, just another two and you’ll have a powerful 360W. Very beautiful and handy, having all these metallic design, the positions of the buttons, what can you do with the device, how customizable it is, everything is just an idea of an almost perfect!
This is indeed pure beauty. Starting from the top,we have a 510 connection, it is springy, and it can actually suport up to 30mm. I can’t imagine how many mL I could use for like a whole day! The fire button is located on the top as well. It is perfect enough for my hands.
Then the sleek OLED display is on side. The OLED display’s brightness is pleasing to the eyes. If there’s a word I could invent I would say it is “eyegasmic”. The orientation is in portrait, vertical texts, which makes it better to read the parameters. The unit’s current conformation that you will be able to see includes current mode, power, voltage, resistance, puff time and battery level.
Going down, we have there the flipped-open cover of the battery compartment.
As I used it for a day, since I had a kit, I just used the Ijoy EXO XL tank that could hold up to 5 mL, very generous with its large diameter of 26mm. I had loved using the coils, they say you could heat it up to 215 watts, and heaven as it is, no sting at all.
The same thing that I always did, have it set up for 75 watts and I had a very satisfying vape time. Easy to control menu, almost the same drill as before with Ijoy Maxo. A lot of clouds and a tasty flavor, this is an awesome combination.
1. The flexibility of changing the power is something that I have always loved.
2. I am pleased with the big support from tanks.
3. The simple menu is simple yet very accessible. It is easy to understand.
1. I just hope they would make the up and down buttons bigger. It is kind of hard to press for someone who has big fingers like mine.
Out of 10, I will give it 9.99. As I mentioned, this is like my dream vape. I can call it as my perfect vape. I am excited to what more iJoy can bring us!