Innokin iTaste Kroma TC 75W Mod Highlights:
- Size: 72mm tall
- 510 Spring Loaded connection
- Chipset: AETHON
- Style: Compact, fashionable mid-power mod
- LED battery indicator in the Firing Button
- Battery type: Internal, 2000mAh
- Variable power output: 6 to 75 Watts
- Temperature control range: 150 to 315ºC in 5ºC increments
- Min atomizer resistance: 0.1 Ohms
- TC atomizer resistance range: Ni 0.1 to 0.2Ω, Ti 0.1 to 0.5Ω, SS 0.2 to 1.0Ω,
- 2A fast charge capability
- Pass through, vape while charging facility
- Press fire button three times for on/off
- Comes with 15 sec cut-off, low volts, short circuit & overheat protection
- Has built-in puff counter
Innokin Slipstream Atomizer Tank Highlights:
- E juice capacity: 2ml
- Tank glass: Toughened Pyrex glass tube
- Tank shield: Stainless steel tank shield
- 510 threaded connection
- Wide bore drip-tip
- Airflow: Top airflow ring with multiple slots
- Child lock: Press-down and unscrew top cap for filling/coil change
- Comes fitted with a Slipstream stainless steel atomizer coil
Innokin iTaste Kroma TC Kit is a combination of iTaste Kroma 75W TC mod and Slipstream Atomizer 2ml Tank. It is the newest mid-size mod from Innokin. This stylish mod features an easy Temperature Control Mode and enhanced safety feature including the Dry Hit prevention. It uses the Aethon chipset that simplifies the controls for the Temp Mode which makes it more user friendly especially for vaping beginners.
iTaste Kroma TC Mod
Looking closely at the iTaste Kroma TC Mod, the first thing I noticed was the shape, looks like a grip of a handgun which is cool and comfortable to hold. The way it was designed catered specifically for. As I’ve mentioned before I’m all about the performance normally but I do like this design.
Slipstream Tank wherein the tank is fitted halfway through the mod for a much compact look. It comes with a threaded extension for 510 connection if you prefer to use your own atomizer.
It is powered by a built-in 2000mah battery with a maximum output of 75W. It features the Aethon Temperature Control Chipset that supports Stainless Steel, Ni200 and Titanium with dry hit prevention. I personally not a fan of Temp mode but the dry hit prevention is a great addition to this chipset.
This is a very simple device, click the fire button 3 times to power on/off the device and that’s it, you can start vaping on it. It has the firing button, control buttons and Micro USB slot on the front. At the side, it has the OLED screen which displays the coil resistance, wattage, volatage, puff counter and battery indicator. Switching to the temperature is just same with the other Innokin devices. Simply hold the fire button and the up control button and it will bring you to the different modes.
It also features a 2amp MicoUSB fast charging capability which can fully charge the device in just an hour of charging. According to Innokin the chipset comes with Integrated charging safety protections so you can still enjoy vaping while charging, although I strongly discourage you to do that.
The Slipstream tank is a very simple 22mm tank that uses a standard 510 drip tip. It features the child proof thread on its top cap so you need to push it down before twisting the cap off to fill in the juice. It has a capacity of 2ml which is compliant with the TPD law. It comes with a preinstalled 0.8ohm Kanthal coil head and a spare 0.5ohm Stainless Steel coil head for Temperature Mode. It has three adjustable airflow holes at the top to suit your vaping style.
I tested the kit using the preinstalled 0.8ohm coil and the Kroma mod set at 40W on Variable wattage mode. Initially, I am disappointed with the amount of flavor that I am getting but after 5 – 7 puffs the flavor improved. This is a starter kit; do not expect to get chunky clouds although you will get decent amount of vapor at a higher wattage it is still incomparable with the advanced tanks and mods in the market.
The battery held up really well, I was vaping it around 40 -50W and the battery lasted for almost 4 hours. I charged the device and came back almost an hour later and battery is already at 90%. The fast charging capability really works.
Overall, the Innokin iTaste Kroma Kit is a good mid-size starter kit. It is one of the easiest Temperature Control mods out there. Although there are some cons on this device, those are not deal breakers for me.
- Compact, stylish ergonomic design. The way it sits in my hand is just perfect.
- Extension for 510 connection. I always love the idea of giving the users the option to use other tanks or atomizers. The Slipstream Tank really looks great on this device but if you want a more powerful tank or an RDA, Innokin provided the extension which is really great.
- Fast Charging capability. With the amount of the battery in this mod it will surely not last for one whole day of vaping but with the fast charging capability it will cut off your charging time to more than half compared to other devices.
- LED light battery indicator. I am not a fan of LED battery indicators. I mean there is already a battery indicator in the screen, why do they have to put a light indicator in the firing button. For me it made the product looks cheap, but that’s just for me.
- Changing the wattage or temperature. I don’t like the hold-down control button just to simply change the wattage compared to the other device that you can simple click the up or down button and it will change the wattage and an option to lock the buttons. With this mod, you have to hold the up button wait for the menu to blink then you can adjust it.
What’s in the Box:
- 1 x Innokin iTaste Kroma TC 75W Mod
- 1 x Innokin Slipstream Atomizer Tank
- 1 x Spare O rings
- 1 x 0.8 Ohm Kanthal BVC Coil (Preinstalled)
- 1 x 0.5 Ohm SS316L Coil (Spare)
- 1 x Adapter allows the use of all 510 atomizers
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x iTaste Kroma Starter Kit User Manual